Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thanks!

It's gonna be Liverpool VS. AC Milan soon. In 30 mins' time. I just cant wait! I'M SUPER EXCITED ABT THIS MATCH. Gonna blog before I prepare for the BIG GAME. Gonna wake everyone up and mass send the score to everyone else later. haha!

Anyways guys thanks for always visiting my blog while I'm busy. I'm not trying to be sarcastic here but I mean it. For you who's reading my blog now, thanks for visiting. I really appreciate it a lot =D Like it kinda serves as a reminder for me to not forget my friends. I feel so glad!
Thanks a lot guys!

And just before the match starts,
let's raise our voices to sing the famous song among all pool fans:

[YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE]

When you walk through a storm
hold your head up high
And don't be afraid of the dark.
At the end of a storm is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark.
Walk on through the wind,
Walk on through the rain,
Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.


I'm so looking forward to things!

No comments: