Saturday, September 01, 2007

Out of sight..

I'm writin' this in the middle of the night, when hope's out of sight
And the future turns bleak, right now, maybe right after tonight
The night leaves rustle, and I hear the door creakin' in at night
Thinkin' it was just my imagination I let it go, till my frustration strikes
This hesitation to let go, this elation to make known, just a reservation in my expectations for my education, yea fuck my full time occupation;
You get it, a fool-time occupation.
I got an anticipation for this aggrevation of an agression prickin' me and it's disturbin'
Maybe that's a reason I can't fall into sleep, I've got tricks' played on me, it's diss-curbin'
Music is a life worth risk-takin', I'm just thinkin' too deep, but if to you it's shallow
It means you suck so much you can't even follow, so these few bars I start to flow
On 'em, just a simple few bars before I close my eyes and go to sleep..
Hopin' I'll wake up tomorrow to achieve the dream I had in my sleep
And that's about it, I have no other deeds, this is gonna repeat
But what am I supposed to do? Bring em home and leave it alone

sorry didn't manage to flow finish. I'll complete asap.

No comments: