Saturday, May 22, 2010

22nd May 2010

Windows Vista Date & Time Synchronization:
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/dealing-with-windows-vista-time-sync-problems/

Word:

Thought Product:

Been having weird dreams lately..
1) People talking behind my back while I was asleep. But those weren't really insults/ mockery. They were complaints about my habits, which I don't think is negative at all. One of it was about my meticulousness, lol.

2) Me going deaf. I dreamt I've been hearing these weird electrical shockwaves, which according to a doctor, is a sign I'm going deaf.

3) People around me attempting to get me to smoke. I refused, but I was tied up and these motherfuckers were putting tobacco powder into mouth and setting it on fire. But don't wanna die in their hands. I don't wanna die yet, there's just too many things out there for me to fulfill.

No comments: