Thursday, May 02, 2013

random rhymes from a broken mind

And the gods judge me when I raise them doubts
And motherfuckers too cause I stand odd out
Everyone wants to be that odd-one out...
That makes everyone puffs of the same cloud

Hold up, close your mouth for this moment
I rewind, a year ago, before my fam was broken
We were all smiles with occasional arguments
Were those smiles fake or was I just hidden
From the scenes that were taking place backstage
If I could freeze that chapter, fuck that other page

Cause age don't measure time it's a state of mind
Twenty two, still hoping I the next in line
For my first break, end the wait before my last wake
Cause I never learned how to apply them breaks
Chasin' dreams of goalless destinations
Twenty two years man, still the incarceration

random rhymes from a broken mind

No comments: