Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Frustration..

Feel damn frustrated now.. Just wrote finish a piece that I think was quite nice.. Then I had to accidentally click on the cross on the window.. And I went on to click on 'Don't Save'! Lolx.. Damn frustrated.. Like I wasted my 1 hour for nothing.. Haix..

Anyway I'm damn lazy to rewrite it.. But I just happened to come across some essays in my file that I haven't read for quite some time.. Felt it's quite well-written so I felt I should post them online for anyone to read. =)

The following posts will be extracted from http://exworker.blogspot.com.
It's some lazy blogger who hasn't blogged for damn long..
But personally I find his previous posts inspiring. =)
A food for thought. =)

P.S. His posts are damn long I know! =P
But take ur time to read if you're interested.. This guy's intellectual is.. Wow.

No comments: