Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Textbook..

Education? Seems like exhumation of the living dead..

Ten years, fucking education, mixin' around with cats and dawgs
To drive living brains or become stupid as fuck like fucking logs
And the next morning you wake up you see whores, unconscious, fucking dogs
Wasted, fuck this shit, who's the time keeper who's rubbing these fucking clocks?
Torturous, mental horrors amplified, rapturous, echoes, dangerous
4 million fuckin' people seein' each other every day, yet strangerous
Wonderous, love makes the world go round, then tell me why there's no sound
Sigh, bears go astound-ed, this world seems to be against me, surrounded
The king who ruled the country with an iron fist, invisible yet invincible
Incredible or credible, these books, edible or inedible, history indelible
But these data are liable to get you brainwashed, 'so you're talking back'?
Fuck the government, you fucking cash raper, no worse than the grim ripper
Than the dream seeper, holy or unholy, live lonely or homely
'Home me or loan me,' pleads to the establishment, refused and rejected
'Tone me or moan me,' bleeds two, the compliment, defused and dejected
Eject or erect, subjective or objective, no body can give a fuck-less about success


The beloved undertaker

That type of life given to you, you just wont accept it
The more ignorant people get, the more I wanna stab it
Adept in it, I'm the except-ion, what they do, self-deception
How nice would life be if the world undergoes self-destruction
I'm pretending I'm not hearing no shit, false pretension tensions
The beloved undertaker, see these maniacs in action
But you need to get your brain relaxin', or stop heavy taxin'
How about some nervy waxin'? Or some chevy flexion?
We need some care and affection, so stop giving inspections
Give me some hope resurrection, maybe some dope injections
I need a life more than a living, so tell me the point of breathing
Sell me the fifth ring, but where's the first ring for these cursings?
I'm so thirsty, in the Sahara Desert, does that mean I have to convert?
Maybe I have to alert my army, but I know why they are inert
Brief flirtation with religion, but it got me complacent
To know what the cross represents, now nobody resents

The beloved undertaker.. Understand what their words meant?

No comments: