Monday, October 29, 2007

All it took.

That night I had to endure the temptation of restoration
And the redemption of resurrection, different combinations
Old school, new style kind of displays that left me feelin' dismayed
But fuck it 'thee, you had to make me wanna cut out this play
Let me bring you back to November last year, before everything disappeared
Like birds struck with cupid's arrow, now you makin' me drown in my sorrow?
"See you tommorow", was the last thing you said, lust was to be borrowed
My biggest mistake was to take you thru' my highs and lows, now swallow!
The biggest phantoms of wallows, feelin' green when you mix blue and yellow
What used to be a blow ain't nothin' when now everything's mellow
To me or to you, to him or to her, they or us, fuck all the tasks
Suckin' up to me when you feelin' what I felt? Frozen and melt
Remember when you first threw me out in the blue without a clue?
That's true, through and through, got some regrets for ya to chew
Little less than a year, ya feelin' lone and pain standing in da rain
Alone, uncock a champagne... were you trained to entertain?
It's laughable.

Feelings may go?
And memories will stay?

It's just too bad.
8 months was all it took.

IF you still remember what you did..
And for christ sake I'm not emo-ing, I've just had enough.
Don't regret your actions, or swallow your own words. That's what you said.

No comments: