Sunday, November 04, 2007

Damn.

Put your hands on the floor, I see ya creepin' thru' da corridor
Been ta' where the hardest war was fought, where there was blood galore
Police knockin' on your moma door, when we used to be down and poo'r
What's in store, little on this dot we call pore, an ass before the four
Letters, that's what I'm talkin' about, we're crazy about, ravin' about
The materials we don't own, but in reality whores got they spendin' about
A couple o' times a week, we just cheeky geeks runnin' out of creep
I got a problem with ma' sleep, it gets worse in dreams when we meet
They call me a freak, but it dun matter so long as we belong here
And we know no fear, we drive thru highways on the front gear on doses of beer
It's been a year since they got him in jail for blackin' mails and smackin' males
But it dun matter as long as we're here together, laughin' in tears
20 years down the road I forsee a completely new me, and a 'mini-me'
And another millenium I'ma vanish without a trace, to outta space
Where I find myself outta place without a face, and out of the race
Bold the relevant, old the irrelevant, till we work our ass off to be immaculate
Let's tabulate, and formulate the rate we're gonna make it happen
But you know it don't matter as long as we're here together
And you'll know it all don't matter when we'll all be like: "fuck my alma mater!"

Damn.
It all don't matter.

p.s. The wonders of Latin.

No comments: