Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Slow down..!

It just feels like everyday flies past so fast, and I'm like ageing so fast too. I guess nobody can ever say when they are too young or old enough.

The Earth still rotates on its axis with an orbital period of 24hours, yet with this result-oriented world, the time frame seems to shrink as each day drags closer to whatever we anticipate - or not.

Please. Somebody freeze this time and let me take a look of whatever happened in my life, albeit it's been a 'short' 18 years. I'm seeing a friend who felt the same way I did 2 years ago, but now that time's past, I do think nothing's worth remembering after all. Everything seems meaningless. Ha.

If only the world could all come to a conclusion together to slow the pace of life down.

Everybody's getting richer faster, but not necessarily happier.

No comments: