Wednesday, March 11, 2009

20 months left!

POP LOH..!!

9 weeks of BMT have passed by so fast.
Getting to know my platoon mates, although I doubt we'll keep in touch due to army life anyway, was a pleasure. What was more pleasing was that alab's in the same company as I am, yifeng's in my platoon. So far so good. Without them life in the army wouldn't have been the same. Thanks for their help and company whenever I needed them the most =D

Really happy and proud to have completed the 24km march although I must say it was made relatively easier due to the absence of our store items and the time allocated for the march (we woke up at 2am to prepare for the start of the march at 5am).

BMT is just the fundamentals I understand, but these 9 weeks have been nice, despite the punishments and having some uncooperative people but that's okay now that everything's over =D

Now all I can do is rest well during this block leave and prepare myself for the next phase of army - probably as a private. Just so happy and relieved to have completed BMT =D

Special thanks to kai, nam chew who have helped me tremendously through out these 9 weeks =D Nam chew has been really helpful and a good listener. His next buddy would definitely appreciate him I believe, for his pleasant, cheerful and altruist character.

POP TIME: 1600hrs - 1700hrs
BOOKED OUT: 1730hrs
REACHED HOME: 1830hrs

BLOCK LEAVE PERIOD: 120309 - 220309
TO CHECK FOR POSTING ON: 200309 1000hrs onwards
DATE FOR REPORTING AT NEXT UNIT: 230309

But for now, it's rest time!

p.s. going orchard now to meet nic, stuart, quek and kai at orchard at 2130hrs.

No comments: