Sunday, March 08, 2009

A Levels

I dunno how I should feel at this moment. Seeing yifeng, alab and sj getting their certs from principal was kinda envious. They're getting close to full points, but I'm only here with 80. It's not that bad, but it's not that great either. I'll just see the courses available and stuff I guess. But at this moment I dunno. I can't feel anything at all. There just seem to be more important stuff than all the shit that I went thru last year.

I havent talked to yongjie and zhang yet, about their results but I hope they're doing ok. It's just a small step in life I know, but it's still a setback nonetheless. Hope they'll carry on strength to strength. =D

p.s. Went to watch 'watchmen'. Story line's quite interesting. Waiting for new movies to come out! Especially the horror film that we saw during the ads.

: Just wanna thank all those who have made me feel better.

Feeling: A Levels' no more. Fuck the jc life. Fuck the A levels. Just lookin' forward to P.O.P.'s next week =D

No comments: