Sunday, May 10, 2009

So what.

Just met this arrogant bastard from my sec sch days. His initial response was like: 'huh u man ah'?

Wanted to talk back but ah nvm, not like such ppl are of any importance or significance to me anyways.

What's wrong with being a man. I'm doing my best, contributing and still serving for a country I'm not even sure I'm commited to. Perhaps the people here is the reason why I've never felt a sense of belonging here, and I've always felt like going back to where I should be. Sigh.

Can't be officer or sergeant because of sbj? That's stupid.

But in any retrospect, after these 7 weeks here I think I'm starting to appreciate my vocation, but I'm defo not takin' anything for granted. Hopefully the next batch of commanders that come in are decent people. Then perhaps they'll change my perception of y'all local lads.

No comments: