Sunday, December 27, 2009

history

I don't need you comin' back and forth knockin' on my back door
Pretendin' to be down 'coz you regret your deed when you were raw
You were wrong, 'coz you started pointin' fingers in the blame game
Talkin' shit behind me, try'na defend your image and name
And three years down the road you still wonder why you left me
Alone in the dark, along the paths of hollow, deathly
You had the death of me, but I was reborn on fourth February
An infant with collections of previous life memory
Insane, 'coz time after time they came back to haunt me
Like how many times I gotta say "get the fuck away from me"
I'm doin' fine and I don't need nobody's fuckin' sympathy
So hear me out, I think you need a fuckin' therapy
Insane, 'coz when we meet face to face I don't say all these
In fact it's with you in this time of space I speak the least
Can't bring myself to tell you straight in your pitiful face
That I hate talkin' about happenings in that phase
It's only givin' me the distance between my friends and I
Now I don't even know damn (them) friends and you know exactly why
And I can't hide from history, that state of sorry..

No comments: