Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Stress and Politricks

And the stress keeps piling on top of my head
I'm motivational, that's what the letter said
But instead, this pressure is starting to spread
All over my body, my shoulder starts to crack
The mass' too real for this physique to undertake
An alternate thought for me to contemplate
I'm burning under the rays of infra-red
The brain is porous so you can easily infiltrate
But that will never be me - I'm a man of my own
And you will get shot if you try to steal my throne
So you better be gone if you still deliberate
This is not for those who can't focus or concentrate
Off to bed before the boogieman awakes
Got this technique you cannot berate or actuate
Translate: I murder offensive castigators,
You fucking morons, biters and alligators
Never wrote shit in a day of their lives
But try to put me at mercy of the knife
All I feel is strife when injustice is rife
Politricks fucking up our quality of life

No comments: