Monday, April 15, 2013

Eine Aufgabe von einer Freundin

You know they say it takes at least ten thousand hours
Building on the strengths and harnessing skills and powers
And you know how they say that graduate skill-less?
But how we supposed to learn under all this stress?
I mean, we learning useless stuff in college right?
But try "Public Speaking", and then pick up the mic
Without no rehearsal, no cue cards for referral
Appealing to the greater details of Aristole
The right confidence, but it ain't all that
Up there, the confidence that I thought I had
Vanishes quickly, then negativity rises
When I focus on what the final grade is
But now the semester draws a close, we disclose
I ain't the most awesome speaker, truth be told
But when I hear I echo Ethos, Pathos and Logos
I know I on the right track, speaking on a roll
And Dr. Trace-cee Loh, don't think I don't appreciate
I do, I thank you for what you disseminate
Ideas, tone, style, rationality and conviction
Public speaking, blown my mind out of proportion

No comments: