Thursday, June 29, 2006

Friends (1)

Friends.
With them I never walk alone.

Without them, I'm still strong.
But you guys are what makes me strong in the first place.
You guys are the reason I'm happy in school.
I'm sorry to have let some of you guys down in the past.
But from now onwards, I'm prepared to make up for those things.
Because someone said before, "even the strongest man needs friends".
Apart from my mother and my sis, my life is only complete with friends.

Now below is my analysis of you guys.

Gabriel
You are strong. We know. You are smart. That we know.
You are a fun-loving guy. It's a recognised fact.
Although you may not seem that close to me, and neither does it work the other way round, do you know what my life in 4V will be like without you?
School has been a joke for everyone of us. But it is you who gives me the energy, the courage to be in school everyday. And to find some joy in school life. Now tell me who in 4V is as fun-loving as you? You may not seem significant, but you know, you can be someone great, 'cause I see the potential in you. You can do what you want, if you really set your mind to doing it.
In school you may always appear to be the slacker-type, the always 'provoking-people' type, the one who always generate rumours, the one who create troubles for teachers.
But what the teachers do not know is that, in you, there is a unique personality who never fails to cheer people up. =) You believe in what you trust in, because you only trust yourself. And that's what makes you unique.

Whatever the occassion, you'll always be part of the team. You never give up, always giving your best, even if you are given the dirties job to be done. And your effort have not gone unnoticed. If there's one person I'd say is the most creditable un-sung hero, it is you.

And the fact is,
You are the hero to many of us in school already.

..To be continued..

No comments: