Monday, June 04, 2007

Shrek 3

Went to watch Shrek 3 today. Hazel organized the whole thing. Actually it kinda shocked me 'cause she mentioned so many names but, as it turned out, only the 6 of us went. Seng Yang, Mark, Hazel, Shirley, Abigail and I. Wanted to ask Zhen Ying, but apparently Hazel didn't ask. So forgetful of ya! And so, that is so much that has remained from the PAE class.

First off, to watch movie. And I was the latest. Oops. Eh I didn't know ok. Didn't know I'd oversleep. Supposed to meet at 2.45 and watch the 3.10 show. In the end I reached at 3.10 =X But yea, we still managed to get the 3.10 tickets which we still managed to watch from the beginning of the show.

The show was nice, with several comical parts and sometimes lame too. Many of which were anti-climax. That's what makes it nice isn't it. The plot wasn't exactly sensible, but all in all a great family show, contrary to what samuel tang said about all the shrek series. Haha. Maybe he's too mature for such shows.

After the show we went to eat at nydc. So expensive! Fancy the 6 of us sharing 3 personal pan pizzas. Craze? Maybe bah. $10 was all that I had left and I spent it all on.. PIZZAS!? I cannot be crazier than that though. Ha.




6 of us at NYDC. Watch Abigail's hand.


Following that, we were a lil more budget. Went HMV. View the latest hits, cds, albums. Shrek 3's soundtracks are nice too I'd say. Listened to the whole CD there. Ha. Then we watched Spiderman 2 which was being displayed there. Spent a reasonable amount of time there I think.

Walk walk for a while along orchard road. Sat down, chit chatted and attempted to rap 中國話. My braces is clearly in my way when I rap! Nvm la. Next week when go kbox can try again. In the meantime I'll try to memorize the lyrics.

Great to see y'all again. Let's hope we get more people to go for the outing next time. Thanks for organizing the outing though hazel!
Lookin' forward to the next time we see each other.

And you'll never walk alone.

No comments: