Sunday, June 24, 2007

And so she went...

3 morning calls ensured I woke up on time XD Thanks patricia, yu chuan, jing nan! but jing nan called me at like 8.10. I was already on my way there but she had just left her house - JURONG! Omg?

I reached there at around 8.25. Second to arrive. Upon arrival someone tapped my shoulder from the back. YU CHUAN! With his big eye-blacks that was ever-so evident. Haha. Actually I was really tired too, but for this special friend, I had to sacrifice my sleep =/

Minutes later ruizhe joined us. But he was actually there earlier than any of us. 8, as I heard from yu chuan. By this time it was already 8.30, but she had just left her house not so long ago. Rui Zhe's stomache was rumbling, so we went to Mac to grab a bite. Yu Chuan was browsing through the photo album which I rushed to get it done last night. Some of the photo quality are quite bad, but there's nothing I could do! I think it's Wan Ting's camera that's the problem. Yup.

Anyways, I reserved one special card for Yu Chuan to write something for Jing Nan. Just a pity I should have reserved one for Rui Zhe too. He was, afterall, a part of her life.

Yu Chuan was fiddling around with my faulty phone, in attempt to try to rescue it. But to no avail. I should have it repaired asap I guess =X

9.15. Everyone started to panic. Her flight's at 10.50 and she should have been here a long time ago to check in. So we called like n times, but she didn't pick up. 9.25. Finally she called. And guess what. She had already checked in and having her breakfast.. At TERMINAL 1.

Lucky all of us are patient people. We didn't mind running that extra distance and going through all the trouble for her. Haha. She should thank us ok!

And so we went.

To terminal 1 of course. By the skytrain. It's been a long time since I've taken the skytrain actually, but it really is 15283125 times slower than the MRT! lol. But lucky for us not many people were taking the skytrain. I recall the other time taking the skytrain with so many people boarding! Took us so long to get through. Ha.

At terminal 1, we met up with JingNan at the departure hall. She with her 2 best-est buddies from her secondary school. And it was kinda funny, 'cause as yu chuan said, girls always take very very very VERY long to bid farewells. Haha. They had so much things to talk about that we didn't really converse with jing nan. We managed to get a glimpse of her mum though. She looked so young! I think 30 given her looks. Honestly.

THE BIG HUG.

Patricia kept reminding me to give her a big hug. We'll not see each other for another 3 years I guess? And by then I'll probably be in the army! Hmm. Hope things will go fine for her.

9:58 was the time written on the clock at the airport. It was time to go in. Her mum hurried her to check in while she was so reluctant to leave. Us too. So reluctant to let her go. We'll definitely miss you, jing. For the moments we all had together, all the jokes and laughter we shared, all the fun and problem-sharing time we had. This kind of friends don't come too often. Like how you helped me get past my state of slump after I broke up, I hope you'll remember how we helped each other out. Give yourself chances. There's more things outside of singapore. Much guys, more girls. HAHA! Ok, that's besides the point, but this chance will be a very good one for you to experience and learn things from the outside world. Whilst you continue to educate and upgrade yourself, forget us not.

You were really the best girl-friend I ever had.
And nothing much else words can say.
We'll all miss you.

And so she went...




(p.s. DAMN! Forget to take photos!)

No comments: