Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Forgotten.

I think almost everyone feels this fear once in a while. When you're forgotten.

Have been having the same dream about something that I don't even know if it's true. I'm not really bothered by it, just felt that I had to jot it down somewhere for me to recall about it. Let's see if it's really true. Havent been in the right frame of mind lately.

Guess what.

I miss a lot of people.

My family, my relatives, my close friends.

It comforts me somehow, to know these people still remember.
That despite the fact my handphone and com is spoilt.
(I'm using my laptop now. Ain't that sad!)

Hai.

Anyway, thanks to Aidan for that 1+ hr of conversation we had that day. No matter how long u've been gone, I can't forget this friend of mine. It's been some 2,3 years, and it's amazing we can still chat like bestest of friends. To like share so many common topics, I was so happy to be able to talk to him. =D

And Jing. I've received ur letter and replied to it asap. I feel so touched to receive your postcard! =D But the thing now is, o.g. 27 has been torn to pieces. We no longer contact each other anymore, coupled by the fact my com and hp's spoilt. That's worse. I somehow feel kinda irrelavant to a lot of things out there. It's just weird la. I hope all of us can still chat like good friends, but it's hard. Everyone has got their own lives to live.

Even my three very nice 'sisters' =D We can still chat and talk rubbish I hope, although it wasnt too long ago we did that =D And for someone who chu lian le! Hope everything goes out smoothly for you. Anything must update me! =D

To Jun Wei, thanks for going out to the concert with me! It's surprising how we can still be such good friends after being such a total idiotic, selfish bastard I was back in sec 2. Ha. But it's over, I'm just looking forward to a lot of things, amongst which includes the end of promos and PW. These are just short term goals.

And please, if I havent included ur name here, it's just that I feel there's somethings that words can tell. I'd rather keep it in my heart, even if one day, anything's forgotten.

You'll Never Walk Alone.

p.s. THX JING! LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR NEXT LETTER! =D

No comments: