Monday, July 02, 2007

Where we left.. And still at where we left.

S03 at sentosa.

Quite a few of us went.

Victoria, Polly, Dan Fong, Phoebe, Pong, Hazel, Shirley, Yoo, Sharon, Shawn, Lucas, Mark and myself! ha.

This was the class that had so much fun together. Or, maybe, just a few of us, as I realised not everything turned out the way it was supposed to be.

I don't really wanna go into the details, but I feel it's totally different now. Everything is different, people change. And that makes me ponder sometimes, is it worth my time?

Friends, especially good friends are hard to come by, maybe a few will be good enough. Friend treasurer? No matter how much, how great a friend you can be, people will never know unless they acknowledge such a fact.

So to people who feel that they do need to tell someone spccial something, don't be afraid, just let it out. People never know unless you allow them to know.

Three friends whom I don't really got to know, but I really do treat them as friends, good one. But the things that they do, makes me feel like.. We're still at where we left.. And maybe a foot further.

P.S. For the three of you who'll never know, thanks! =D

No comments: