Sunday, August 05, 2007

Ideal

Reality..

Something so far..


And ever so near.


Gunnin' down the troops of liberty, that's the problem with me
I can't sit on the fence and do nothin', that's not like me
When he turns a blind eye to what the truth has to say
He ain't got no proof, tuggin' it out with his homies, today
Or yesterday, Monday to Friday, Friday to Sunday
I'm battlin' for honours fightin' for a future pay
The way of life...? Hmm.. I'm free from treachery, search my treasury
Brotherhood or mankind.. Behold the blood soaked in this weaponry...


That day I came over to this place with no labels or warnings
Death at the end, it's anger over shy, dagger for killin'
The special one, claimed to be the filial one, never enough fun
Three two one, Three to one, it's close to none, you laugh and I run
No joke told like the innocent folk, see where you gettin' at?
It's words with clotted blood, see where the threat is at?
The rat is reared, the brat is here, like how much dread is feared
Nothin' severe, accelerate the gear when death is near..


When you told me rap won't work, this quirk attitude
I was just a little jerk livin' in his world, call me a rube
Shake this head off, what's that, you scared, 'ab? You were dissin' me too
I was a fool to listen to you! And that sunshine ray
I couldn't trust what you said, but I think that's okay to me
At least, that smirk on your face when I saw you that day
Like you spending seventeen like fifty, me spendin' seventeen
Like I was thrifty, to think that I've grown out of my teen
Longer than you did, more than you know, but that's how it goes
When time's spent, emotion grows, and from then we started to roll
Wait a sec, like 'spend some time with me' was our signal
When lone creeps to reap me apart, this line keeps flowin'
Through time, space, you've seen me blazin', and pacin' off
'The Death' was more than you think, like jesus, blowing off
He was revived on easter, the sunday of resurrection
Secular, back in spectacular fashion..

And the ideal world,
Beyond complexion..

Somethin' ever so far.

Didn't really focus on flow.
Just had these thoughts runnin' thru my mind after Saturday morning.

No comments: