Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Enchanted.


In the end, I wasn't really enchanted by the show.

Went to watch with Cheryl (from MJ, dunno her surname) at Tampines, she told me she's been wanting to watch for some time, and since Hazel had already watched it twice, Shirley was going to watch with her class today as well (she told me later that she went to watch something else instead), I thought she was the only person I'd probably watch this kinda shows with.



The idea was one of a kind, the music was nice, it was rather realistic, as in the images, including the part about the chipmunk not being able to talk in real life, but I'd still say the show was just ok.

There wasn't much of a twist in the story, and the story ended abruptly, I'm not sure if it's due to the lack of time or something. But I must say the music mixing was great, the music came in at the appropriate scenes and it fitted in very nicely.

Four songs from 'Enchanted':
  1. True Love's Kiss (Intro song)
  2. That's How You Know
  3. So Close
  4. Ever Ever After

I think the OST should be quite nice, may consider to get it once it's out.

Reminder for myself: needa buy 鬥牛.要不要 OST. It's not out yet though.

No comments: