Saturday, December 22, 2007

It's gonna be.. a splendid Christmas! (ya rite)

(手機)怎麽會不見!

Lost my phone today! Shit la. So don't call me/ sms me. Call my house if you need to contact me. Sorry about those smses anyone has sent out =X


Like a few days ago I received a few nice songs from Cheryl, and from my sister as well, cause usually I don't go online searching for these songs on my own =/


The thing is, my hp is ex! And it's rather new! Costed around $400, and it comes with a 2GB memory card! Just got it like in August!


And I seriously dunno how I lost it.


The moment I saw yuxiang at tampines, I put it in my bag. Confirm!

Found out that it went missing only at Tanah Merah the netball court there where we have our weekly soccer. Sian! Then no mood la. It was a great day to play soccer but just no mood! How to play when it's missing! Sian.


And singapore's police sucks to the core. Whilst other countries have devices that can track any, and I emphasize, ANY, phone, what does method does Singapore acquire to track down lost handphones? It seems like the only way to recover it is for the culprit to sell the handphone to a second-hand shop. And that possibility is like, i dunno, 30%? Anyone who picks up my phone'll probably use it for himself/ herself. Anyone who has a better phone than that'll probably sell it, but anyone who knows how the police tracks down lost phones, i'm sure, is not stupid enough to sell it to second-hand shop.

So the chances of getting back my phone? Negligible i think.

And my dad's not gonna get me another phone, I understand why, and I'm not angry. I think I've gotta save up again to get another h/p or suffer months of emptiness without my handphone. Ha.

So, my conclusion is..
  1. Never lose your handphone, not in Singapore at least.
  2. Singapore's not that advanced.
  3. Life without h/p can be miserable, especially when it's during a festive season like Christmas. 'Cause nobody will be able to contact you.
  4. It's always safe to have your house phone number known to others.
  5. Always check out what happened to people who suddenly 'decide to disconnect him/herself from the rest of the world'. Ha.

Please update me your phone numbers (with address if possible, I've lost plenty) through email if you happen to know me.

With tears (ha),

THANKS!

No comments: