Friday, June 27, 2008

Birth of a Religion..

Sometimes life isn't the way you like it, but accept it...
Equality, the product of conformity and brain-washing twiks
Since the laws of physics were written like wounds twice bitten
We attempt, picture, procreate, envisage with pens to our page as we ink'em
Over-writting every progress we make, defying all potential barriers
We grow to realise we, alone as personality individuality warriors
Carry on life with boulders on shoulders, on a roller-coaster adventure
And as we grow older, passion's lost, indifference sets in and we get colder
Practisin' solitudes of various magnitudes, cross multiply the perception angles
Ignorin' the opinions and the facts, in our faith in a religion struggle
That we call the truth, like fuck we know it without surveilance proof
When people got merry together under the same one-of-a-kind roof
And the next moment the roots creep onto us, in the name of 'evil', we pencil
The cents, dollars, notes, cash, cheque, debits, credits, for the greed this hassle
So much for the faith in our core values of the Cancer, I guess this is the answer
Till you know who's holdin' the knife at the back of your neck, it's pretty much a blur..

Like how I used to envy the natives back in my hood, I was young and rude
Pretendin' to personify personnels I thought were cool, but I guess I was hated like 'Ruud'
And so I hungered for the multi-tongue, sting and stung words with accents of their roots
It never occurred to me all this was an illusion, hallucination, just an immitation, a fluke
In the year of the horse, the coarses calmed, a war without corpses, bullets, bombs
Minus the tension, rivalry, suspicion, controversy, as freedom was freed from the wrong
That was the strife of life - like a choice between black and white, between wrong and right
It was, awkwardly, the irony between security and the desire to live happily, we might
Still abide, until the day, today, if you know what I'm sayin', laws of proportionality
So often we've encountered them in lines that undergo gradient contortionality
But the fact is, these were never real, nothin but ideas we construct and assume
And then stick into our books with pricetags on the back of each cover we consume
I guess what I'm sayin' is there's no need to take things so serious, but hillarious
These foundations we build upon could just bring us down with flaws, precarious
Never put your reliance on another is what I'm puttin it in another spectrum
Like how I'd never think of puttin' your whole trust, truly or virtually, is my theorem..

o.s. like how religions empowered man to revolt and revolutionise, and how these (the latter) were the results of war and such, I guess belief is what keeps life goin'..

And so I developed a new religion..
With mistrust at its core, with hostility as its own philosophy.

No comments: