Wednesday, July 09, 2008

So fast.

It's not often that I go out on late sunday nights. Not anymore since being in mj. But 7th July 2008 was different. The following day, a monday, was youth day, my last in fact, so there was a day off. A great timing to have a break after a hectic 2 weeks of school. Ha.

After tuition which ended at 11, I raced off to the usual netball court to find the rest of the guys, only to realise half-way I had left my shoes at tuition centre. Hey it's not that I carry another bag to tuition very frequently! So it just slipped my mind I was carrying another bag. Hai. So there it was, missed another morning of soccer session with the rest of the guys.

Walking home alone without tired feet was weird for me. So without the work out I guess that gave me the chance to have enough time to catch on some lost sleep in the afternoon. Slept from 2 to 5, before the call from Mum woke me up - time to meet Patricia!

Actually I had thought kumar was going to join us, but nevermind I still met patricia at 6.30 at city hall. Had planned before hand to grab some bite before going to singapore flyer.

She reached city hall first, I was slightly late by 10 mins (went to change aussie currency before taking the mrt) =X Then I couldn't find her although she said she was going shoe-hunting LOL! Turned out she had walked up the escalators at the middle while I walked all the way to the escalators to marina square via city link. There was a great distance between the two linkways -.- Walked all the way back to find her since she said she was 'missing'. Haha. She was 'shocked' when I appeared out of nowhere - she was noticing the figures at the far end when I was just in front of her HAHA.

She passed to me 2 GIGANTIC bottles (500g) of PIAF skin lotion that my mum wanted, along with a jar of AUSTRALIAN sweets which was really very nice! The jar was attractive as well, and the words 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' was so apt coz my bday's just around the corner =D

[PICTURES OF WHAT SHE GOT ME]

So as we walked thru citylink she was trying to show me how to solve rubik's cube. She's really mastered it well, being able to solve a jumbled rubik's cube within several minutes. And she's taught me how to solve it! At least the first 2 layers =D

We went to some kopitiam near singapore flyer coz she said she missed asian food, so we had satay =/ and after that off we went to singapore flyer!

I think it's her first time there, so we got to do a lot of things. Here's some pictures we took! And we actually made a bear in eeyore costume at the make-a-bear shop..!

(Pictures not in order of time taken)









(Tries to look away from the camera.. and succeeded!)














No comments: