Saturday, July 12, 2008

Birthday Celebrations! KBOXING!

Saturday morning. Soccer was cancelled 'cause not enough people.. So.. Kbox at the newly opened ehub! We had a lot of fun and joy. I hope we get to enjoy more of such sessions in the future! Thanks Yongjie, Alab, Szejun for making it a really enjoyable time of my life! Pity I had to leave early after pool to send patricia off. Sorry guys! Hope you guys understand that I really had to go =/ And thanks for the treat. Never thought you guys were gonna treat me! =D Nothing else words can say, but a really BIG THANK YOU to you guys! =D Especially yongjie who made a great effort in organising the stuff =D






(Sorry for the weird expression. Lol)











































And we ended off with this murder picture. Lol. I should photoshop and add in a knife or a razor blade or smth. lol.

No comments: