Friday, October 10, 2008

730.5 days of internal torment

Two years have passed with this much tests
It hasn't been the best, this I confess..

I can feel the pressure on my shoulder, for sure
If you want me on the same level, on par with my peer
Life is stressful inside this cesspool we call school
But as you imagined it's over without a clue
And it's true I missed SA, but they all say
They all play the same lame game, leavin' you dismay
They all say you couldn't mug-less for success
But the people before me haven't passed a single test
It doesn't matter if I leave here with a scarce-
city of stress, honestly learning here has been a mess
Even today I'm not sure the treasure in my chest
Because all I learn is to shade the ovals in my test
Yes, exams, stress, school, hypocrites is what I detest
If I were to rename them all I'll call them pests

And unless I see God make the sun rise from the West
I think you guys' have it all, because you're blessed..

No comments: