Saturday, October 04, 2008

Please Don't Cry

I haven't really got any tune in my head, but it's just a random piece.
Shall edit it further coz it's not perfect.. Loads of room for improvement I know.. Oh well!

"PLEASE DON'T CRY"

[Intro]
You're my baby.. Please don't cry..

[Verse]
I don't know the reason you're cryin, but it makes me sad
So tell me the reason why, it makes me mad if he's bad
There's no need to suffer in silence and pretend you're dead
There's so much to life than

Coz..

[Hook]
If you're the area, I'm the radii
Then you're the sphere, I'm like your pi
If you're in fear, I will stand by (forever)
Coz you're my dear - please don't cry

[Verse 3]
The truth is that I love you like I love my sister (more than anything else)
You're like my sister, but you never know what spells
We're a line before lovers, I've never felt anything like this
Never deny a man of his will, because that's all I wanna do
To protect you from bodily ills with this pair of bare arms
So ring me an alarm
I'll be there for you.. So promise me that you'll never shed another tear for him..

[Outro]
Please.. Don't Cry.

Verse: Cadd9, ...
Hook: Dm, A#, F, C

No comments: