Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I am..

I am..
Distraught
Untaught
Unthought
I've fought, a lot
I've been.. A have-not

I've bought..
What I've sought
But if I was Bolt
I'd travel in time to see humans rot
If constellations weren't stars but just dots
If people weren't as selfish as you thought
If life wasn't as hard as you thought
If these nights weren't easy as you thought
If only.. You know what it feels like to be distraught.

If these lines make no sense to you
You'd probably think you've got no clue
But it's alright if i've got you blue
Tellin' true-s or down with flu
Yes i am skeptical, i am cynical
I am tangible, my chest's an example
If the treasure dots weren't so simple
More than what you deem as particles
But I guess in life anything is possible
If you realise it's cyclical
That's why we call it seasonal
But I hate times in the chapel
Maybe coz' they aren't conceivable
I've got my own attitude mental

I just hope they could just leave me
Want to be freed, I'll burn them money
And maybe leave them with a couple of pennies
Not that i ain't got sincerity
To offer them sanity
Mention thy vanity
You're sure to embrace me
And with a pen, trace me.
Sure it doesn't make no sense I'm just chillin' on the pressure on me.

No comments: