Saturday, August 29, 2009

Enough is Enough.

Another late book out.
Book out at 2111hrs.
Reached home 2305hrs.

Fuckin' hell some people just don't get it.

I was feelin' like shit, down with flu, and I had to put up with your fuckin' attitude that's pissin' me off every single day. I could have just let you deal with all the shit but no, I had to put up with it, I had to do it, it was my responsibility. I don't need people's acknowledgement, gratitude or fuckin' sympathy. No, I just hoped you could have been more considerate and just left me alone.

I don't need your hypocrisy, I don't need your fuckin' lies, I dun require none of your cockiness, none of your arrogance, none of your I-assume-all-rights kinda attitude that you possess. Please, no, i don't need that shit.

I'm tired of confronting the same shit everyday, so please, please don't push me.

No comments: