Sunday, August 02, 2009

politics.

These nights I find it hard to sleep without the light on
These fights I find it hard to rip without a sight on
The clock on the wall keeps tickin' away, right on
Turnin' cannibalistic, fuckers are what I bite on
Grind on, I chew and I live, grew out of my shirt
That's why I'm never goin' back to bein' a nerd
See I never said much in school, pretendin' to be cool
But as I grew up I realised it made more sense to be fool
School was never meant to be educational;
It was meant to be degradable, teachin' you to be lethal
And pounce on every single chance to survive
Even if it inflicts more harm to your friends you derived
I always saw it comin', they say 'once bitten twice shy'
That's why I never shed a tear since my tears went dry
Now you know why I love politics?
'Coz you fuckers don't know how much I own it
Wisdom doesn't come with age, I hope you know it
You can't gain it by livin' thru every single minute
Bred internationally, I speak sensationally
More rationally, illegal occasionally
Motherfuckers know shit about me, they tryna judge me
But see the only pillar of strength I have is within me
So if you thought I always relied on someone else's
Will, please pussy, you just one of those hypocritic dwellers

That's why I love politics

No comments: