Saturday, August 22, 2009

Judgement

So darn busy today. Friday late book out today. 7pm but it's my job and I can't have any complaints so many people would die to be in my position.

Can't imagine what time can do to people I never knew
Just can't imagine how people can buy the case you sue
Can't imagine how many chances in my life I've rued
Can't imagine what it's like to never be understood
Rule of the thumb to always be rude, always be crude
If you never signed up for this then I suggest be mute
'Cause I can't imagine myself swallowin' in my sorrow
Always shinin' glow, shiny gold, but ha, they will never grow..
I'm losin' my thoughts and principles that brought me up
Knocked down like a timbre, but it always got me up
I might never get to your legendary kinda level
I'll never rest my case till I hear the sound of the gavel...

No comments: