Wednesday, September 14, 2011

contracts

So I went on with my life, the college and the bullshit
Only to realize his words were true, college's full of misfits
Scam, fraud, it's so fucking fake, you're so fucking fake
Making you my friend was my number one mistake
It's true, in certain aspects I gained some respect
But bounded by the clauses once you ink the contract
Who's to say what, who's to say how, got the speaking rights
But on repeat I chose to keep my lips shut tight
One day she'll understand the path I chose to take
Why do I have to plead to the Hedonist's sake?

On a separate issue..
I got a friend who's strugglin' with depression
Thru the days and the nights I think of solutions
But the thoughts sank deeper, I fell into the equation
That summed up like a vortex situation

Disjointed hands cling onto the elapse of time
But uplifted heads prevent the relapse of minds

just a few points i had to say.

No comments: