Friday, September 02, 2011

getthefuckout

Okay you know what, that's it with sad emo songs
From the moment I wrote that last shit I knew I was wrong
Used to envision my poetry raising awareness
But all I ever write these days is expressing sadness
Something changed inside of me, I got a little softer
From the days when I thought raps only evoked anger
When it taught me to rap gangsta, I developed the opposite
Stop the violence in hip hop, I believed in that shit
And I'd like to believe that I do know something
But Socrates taught me to see that I only know nothing
And that was the thing, I couldn't sing so I rapped
Till this day I still love spittin', rhymin' and word attack
Fallin' in love with every single rhyme I hear
But too many distortions and discourses, they appear
I keep side-trackin' but shit's still gonna be done
There's battles to handle but the war's still there to be won
Give me refund, of my failed emotional investments
Emotive words in statements, evoke the sentiments
For every rhyme I write I'm responsible for
I'd echo it across the fucking audible walls..

ok fuck i still have german to study and assignments to do.
simply no time for emotional troubles. get the fuck out.

No comments: