Friday, September 02, 2011

onthetrain 020911 afternoon

This emotion is too much to take, it's intricate
The way my emotions intertwine and twist, it's delicate
Complicated, you cannot separate a man from his soul
And you cannot castigate the way that I flow
As the story is told I'm drownin' in powdered water
Ain't nobody to save me except me, the fact of the matter
Is that nobody can hold my reigns even if I'm tied to chains
Only text-type sad faces can express them in plain
I ask myself why do I have to put myself thru' this shit
I'm a grown man I'm supposed to manipulate the shit
Not the other way round, fuck the emo elements
The roots causes, jealousy and envy in resonance
To anyone in similar positions this is my suggestion
Don't ever let ur feelings mix into the equation
Regret you didn't fuckin' show your intentions, affections
I'm not saying I'm in the worst possible scenario
But it sucks to live in another man's shadow
Someone you don't even know, motherfuckin' raptures
I will motherfuckin' capture, emerge from the stature
Just to prove he a player, and I know you know it
From the fiery depths of hell, I will blow it, just so I show it
But this pen is my the form in which I express best
That's why I wrote this shit to get it off my chest
So fuck the pandora box and the maiden who opened it
For I am the man who's out grown this head. I condoned it
They say men are visual creatures but I beg to differ
Cause I'm the living proof good still exists in the world
My eyes are small but my vision's better than most faggots
The best dressed whenever I put on straight leathered jackets..

No comments: