Thursday, December 01, 2011

done.. won.

It's a common question asked a million times
Even more times you tried to force that shit rhyme
Life, love, stress and setbacks, show me where your heads at
Cause honestly I'm tired of the bullshit and fake acts
Fuck a job demeaning, it's a fight against the odds
Inscribing life's meanings, it's a fight against the Gods
I'm ignoring texts, emails and messages
Just so they notice my struggle with the rummages
I'm aged twenty one, but my mind is really older
Who the fuck am I kiddin', isolated in the corner
Trying to fit in but you can't you fucking Termite
They try to ruin you, label you, reduced to plights
But seriously, you think you all that great
Go out there and face reality before it's all but too late
Demonstrate, show them how it's supposed to be done
Fuck a break, show them how it's supposed to be won

No comments: