Saturday, December 03, 2011

Know-identity

My mind is polluted by sounds that come from my headphones
But my choice is peculiar, that's why I'm always feeling the lone
I'm having a hard time trying to fit into mainstream taste
Repulsion every time I diss that mainstream waste
It's a lame dream race, let's face it, the wealth and the fame
I'm never gonna make it the thought of it brings shame
The bells ring change, it starts to rain as I feel disdain
Droppin' plains of pain, it starts to faint but I'm still the same
And something I still don't understand, I can't comprehend
How the fuck am I supposed to move on without a plan
Now, I'm breaking relationships over petty little things
Seems to me I don't really know myself, I'm having flings
Mingling around with the shit I ain't supposed to mess with
But fuck it, I ain't got anything on me to start with

No comments: