Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Post-Motivation Camp =)

Finally the motivation camp is over.
These 3 days has really been an enriching one.. Mabe not for me, but for at least the people around us.. I feel.. Finally some sense is injected into these people..

Why?
Why is it that we needed someone else to interpose our class? Why is it that, the problems that were asked and thrown straight to our face, have to be questions that you guys have never ever thought before? You mean, you guys have never questioned yourself about life?

Yes I agree that everyone is lonely. Maybe this motivation camp shall unite and gel us together, for the moment at least.. Not that I'm being pessimistic, but maybe this bond we share.. Will one day be broken? Of course that's one thing that I wouldnt want, but can we all prevent that from happening? Life moves on. People change. Can we withstand the pressure of this harsh reality and really hang on as a class, even though we move on from secondary school? I really hope we can, but it'll really much depend on everyone else. Thus, I really hope that we shall not forget that this motivation camp was meant to hold us all together, but we will not forget that there's no purpose behind us all going together.

Nonetheless, I really want to congratulate you guys for finally finding out who you truly are.
Life has been a struggle to me, maybe to you guys as well? I'm really glad that through this camp, you guys can be a little more appreciative about the things, the people around you?

Friendship is the only unsunkable ship.

To Cheryl,
I really salute you for your immense courage that you have never shown before, finally revealing who you truly are, letting yourself totally go, letting yourself understand and really appreciate your friends, even though I may not be 'close' to you in anyway, I really congratulate you for really seeing through life.. Life is more than finding the person who don't care for you. It's hard to love, but it's very easy to be loved. We all know it. So all we gotta do now is to thank the people who have stood by us throughout, whether the good or bad times.
I've lost the people whom I love before, and I know what it's like, especially when you think of the people in the darkest and loniest nights.. And on the festive seasons, on christmas, being alone.. Really sucks. But you know, love is nothing but an illusion. I used to love this girl a lot. But all she gave me back was, pain and anguish.
Love, is, in my own words, the optical illusion that we shall all try to forget. You are strong Cheryl! Live on! You're never alone! All you have to do is open yourself more! =) We're all so proud of you! =)

To Maisarah,
also, I must admit I'm not that close to you either. But listening to you talk about your own life, it was really poignant. There are somethings that I really didnt know until this motivation camp. Now you said about your family.. I guess no one's perfect? Maybe your family problems are affecting how you are doing in school, but let's not have it as an excuse okay? You are physically strong, now show us that it's more than the outside. =)

To Siang Yong,
another person whom I'm not close. That's probably why I'm posting about you guys. I don't know you guys well enough, that's why I'm telling about things that maybe, I'm not in a position to judge, but from what I can see, you've really changed a lot after this camp. If you hadn't felt anything for yourself, you wouldn't have cried your heart out so badly on the 2nd night. People don't show concern for you. You think you're insignificant. But you know, we all know deep inside you, how much you actually care. Now, pick yourself up from where you last fell, and rise from there. Even if you think you're too late, which is always better than never, and even if you think you can't get up, roll. Your speed is no doubt much slower than those who pick themselves up and run on from there, but well, at least, you'll never be left behind to those who never pick themselves up. We all know how great the things you can achieve, if you just believe in yourself. Your drawings.. You said they needed inspiration. Perhaps that's why studying is nonsense to you, because it kills your inspirational cells? Yes, I hope that while you attempt your shot at the O' Levels, remain who you are, as in, your character. Be who you are, because who you are, is unique. No one can ever replace you, no one can take away your drawing skills. Now, put the talent within you to good use. =)

After talking so much about you guys, it's about time I give my opinions.
This camp's been.. Somewhat meaningful, but only to those who have never thought about the questions of life and death. If you thought those failures, those horrendous struggles that Ramesh mentioned are really difficult situations that you think you won't be able to handle if you were to meet them, let me tell you guys. There's more worse things that.. Have you guys ever thought about the difficulties that people face behind their success? But actually I'm not really surprised that people never think about these, never appreciate what they have.. To those willing to heed this advice, this is not half as brutal as reality. If you ever thought what Ramesh mentioned are the hardest, I'm sorry but I think you'd probably need some soul searching.

Time's a factor. Can we harness the power of time to heal people on the surface, or to heal people, starting from the soul. Never hurt the people you love, and to those who hurt you, remember, no one actually gives a damn about who you are. You can always make a difference, however, caring for others. Love, is not a sin. But if someone decided to lie to you, decided to cheat on you, maybe it's time for us to move on, away and very very very far AWAY from the past. The past's not the future. If someone decides not to love you anymore, let it be.
Just remember, they may one day miss those good days they had as they reminisce about the happy moments you have with them, about the promises they have broken, about empty empty dreams that were never satisfied, but it's to their massive loss not to have you by their side. He's stupid. He's a jerk. For me, she's just going through her adscolent time of her life. But when they wake up, you'd probably not with them anymore. Regret, is what we failed to get, at the first chance. Regret. And ironically, that's what adds the colours to our life.

Can we live to write finish our life book in a happy tone, or end the story on a sad note? The decision is yours. Not to walk alone. =)

To all 4V-ians. Love is really hard. 'Cause you can't just express it in the form of words. There's somethings you just can't word it out. But if there's something I'd want 4V to know, is that:
"You guys have made an awful significant impact on my life."
Lonely is inevitable. But can we all pull it through? Let's hope we do. =)

To every single 4V people,
You'll Never Walk Alone

No comments: