Sunday, January 27, 2008

Time..

Youth doesn't last forever. And you only have once.
"So why not give it a try? Capitalise on it, if not you'll never use it."

That was my argument.

Yet time just slips away every single moment, and so does our youth.

From what I thought were good friends of mine, each turned out to be.. Distant.. And even more so with time.

Pat told me "True friends don't have to stay in close proximity", and how people tend to be "not in sight, not in mind". These things overwhelm me. I couldn't stop myself frow the flowing of these ideas.

I think I was a little naive.. Maybe too much.

真的是想得太完美了。

On ideas how to make this place a better place to be in.

A billion dollars to buy out LFC?
Haha. Dream on, said kw.

What a dreamer, but I don't think I'm the only one. I don't have to pinch myself to know i'm not dreaming. It's real.

Ha. What am I talking about? I don't know. I'm ENFJ. It's not entirely true. But about the blog thing, maybe. Haha. It was just last week I was still enjoying myself.. Still spending time with my relatives. And now I'm back here. Nevermind, fuck it. Blogs are not a convenient place for people to express themselves. I'd just like to recount my mood at this point of time.

No comments: