Saturday, January 19, 2008

Undistinguish-able.

Went Chingay briefing today morning.

Well I was late, waking up at 7.00 when I was suppose to meet cheryl tan at 7 at white sands. ha. The first thing I did after I woke up was to hurry change and rush down to the mrt station. It was 7.35 when I reached there. Felt so bad having her wait 30 mins for me for nothing. But fortunately it's just one person. How much trouble I would have brought to the rest had I decided to go with yongjie, steve, ivan, jianyao, jonathan, kelvin. Ha. But it was still a hard day for me. I woke up feeling shitty and couldn't pick myself up to be ready for the day.

And the longer the day dragged, the worse I felt. Lucky I had the company of cheryl to talk rubbish with. I can't stand people who are too serious and fake. Ha.

Anyways, the thing was suppose to start at 8.30 and end at 12.30, but it started at 9.30 instead (I reached at 9 =X), and ended at 12.30 too. I have no idea why they had been so optimistic that their activities would be fun and engaging when it seemed so easily settled. The situation thing was suppose to last for an hour, but it was little more than 30 mins at most. Lol.

So it turned out to be a good thing at least, for me, I was undergoing further torture. The icebreakers were okay, but I never got the feeling it was gonna be successful, as in, get people to engage and know each other. We're still total strangers, no matter how much they try to inculcate the unitedness in us. Ha.

Don't matter. After chingay we all waited for yongjie (he's leader of carpark 9, ha) before leaving. I left for bugis to have lunch at ajisen with mum and sis whilst the rest went junction 8 to have lunch together.

Yet, up till this point I've not mentioned anything about anything undistinguish-able. It's what I feel, is the truth. How you feel about others may not necessarily be the case. Someone who was ur buddy for a year may just become another common stranger standing beside you in the next year. How funny right.

Whatever, whatever. I can't take the pressure anymore.

Finished on 22 jan, 5.45pm.

No comments: