Saturday, June 04, 2011

Stagnate.

This is the hardest part of any mountain climb
The starting is the easiest 'cause the slope ain't that steep
As you climb upwards there goes the directional signs
No compass, no maps, just your faith and confidence leaps

In between the phases it's a mental battle
I'm losing my patience and getting temperamental
I've seen so much but there's more roads to cover
What does it take to inch towards the top a little closer

Complacency sets in, but I'm about to fight back
Determined not to let it knock me off the fucking track
But I've been wondering where do I even start
Jack of tricks but master of none of the fucking cards

A sign from somewhere, God or someone, would help
However no push or pull is gonna push or pull myself
Gotta take that step myself, gotta walk the walk myself
Maybe someday will I get the chance to prove myself

No comments: