Monday, June 20, 2011

time. curiousity & suspicion. and break the power.

The second and minute hands are intertwining
And in the glass the grains of sands are underlining
Undermining the shadow patterns of the sun
Redundant in the nights of the hundred and one
Mandatory regurgitations, the mathematics
But the simple life is beyond the naked statistics
I know what governmental heads are trying to make me
So don't try to fool me, don't try to break me
See you thru' like dilated pupils of the gods of death;
I be blind to what I lack and content with what I have
Time always catches up with the procrastinator
But to the day of light time is invisible on paper
It does not exist! So bend the laws of metaphysics!
Pour some kerosene and ignite it with barrels and rigs
Seconds do not tick and chimes do not talk
But good ol' grandfather still be goin' tick-a-tick tock

Guess you still can't put a value on time afterall
Balancing the stress on my humbled mind with each fall
I'm an infant on all fours and the soldier on the floor
Step by step, crawl by crawl as I inch towards the door..

Into the vacuum, into the black hole
To the infinity, to the unknown
To the wholeness of the fruitfulness
Beautiful gardens.. and then nothingness

This is but one life on this lonely planet of ours
Stay humble, stay curious, better yet stay adventurous
Taste the fruit of forbidden and the thorns on flowers
Whatever it takes to rebel against the right of the power

No comments: