Sunday, July 24, 2011

shinigamis and apologies

Shinigamis..

And suddenly the thought of death is somehow bestowed on me.. maybe through the most ridiculous dreams I've ever had.. Or perhaps it's the "Death Note" mangas I've been reading.

I don't care if I'm gonna die first. The only thing I wish is to have met you earlier.

All of a sudden my life seems so packed. There's this sudden anxiety about going back to school and you know, being put into a whole brand new institution. Well, not entirely new but after these 2 years, think many will be nervous to some extent.

This is the last chance man. I've gotta do it. Persevere for 3,4 years. No more excuses.

And damn. I want to do my music too. I want to travel. I want to be with my family, I want to see my relatives, I want to stick around with my friends. And maybe it's so true that I cling onto things too much, too often. Gotta learn to let go.

But motherfuckers you don't understand the magnitude, the severity of this shit.

And lol on a side note, think I've gotta learn to let go of that pride and learn to apologize. But I really didn't feel as though I made any contact at all. But since it's been proven that you've hurt yourself in the process, I'm sorry I wasn't the one who apologized first.

No comments: