Thursday, July 13, 2006

Asian Civilisation Museum.. The Kids.. And you?

Today we went to Asian Civilisation Museum.. To guide the Temasek Primary School Kids around the place.. And teach them something about the culture.. I never really thought about that though. Just wanted to talk to people.. Innocent people.. Ignorant they maybe, about the world outside, but I was rather surprised that they actually knew quite a lot of things (Irony here?)!

For example, I was talking to one kid about the planets.. Not like I wanted to talk about it, but he asked me about it.. Well.. Anyway. His friend said there are 9 planets in the universe. He actually out-smarted him by saying that there's a 10th planet (the 10th planet, UB313, discovered in 2003). *Check out this website http://www.gps.caltech.edu/~mbrown/planetlila/* I was amazed that a 10 year old kid who actually know about this! He actually reads about it!

Then we just spent about an hour with the kids.. Tried to explain some points about the questions on the worksheets.. But the guys. -hais- Kept pressing me for the answers. Oh well.. Kids are getting too practical nowadays. 'Cause of this society that's going crazy.

Anyway, thanks to Samuel for making this trip.. Well.. Just not lonely. It's always nice to have a companion. =) Thanks Samuel!

Hmm.. Then on the bus.. You sent me a message.. You tried to pick up a random conversation with me.. But somehow. It just never feels right..
Then later I boarded the same bus with your someone.. Somehow.. No matter how I look at him.. He just doesn't seem the type of person you'd fall for.. Not the type of person that'll suit you.. I'm not trying to say he doesn't deserve you.. But somehow.. I feel I'm a better option.. But I guess.. Life's unfair. It never is. He's a damn bloody anti-social. Too quiet, never talks.. Taking a glimpse at his fingers typing on the keypad of the handphone at an average speed.. I guess.. He's worthy of you? I'm not sure..

If that's what you want, there's nothing I can do..
Tomorrow's my birthday.
You actually remembered..
Not that it mattered to me.
But you asked 'any wishes?'
I replied 'not really.. Just wanna to always be able to be with my friends. Always.'

Well that was a lie.
If I could let you know,

What I really wanted to reply was... ... ... ... ... ...














































































"You."

No comments: