Sunday, July 16, 2006

Reposed Saturday

This Saturday.
Not that it's been a very special one.
It was just another one of those days.
Quiet. Reposed. A day of tranquil.

Woke up at 11am.
It's been very long since I managed to sleep till so late.
I practiced until I managed to play '天黑黑'.. Feel so happy =)
Coz I'm just gonna practice to play until I master all the songs in the book u gave me..
I really can't wait to play for you.. I'm looking forward to it.
And I really wonder if you think the same? I doubt so.

Anyway this Saturday is a emotion-free one. So I shall not talk about you.

Then went for guitar lesson.
Learnt how to play 'Welcome To My Life'! Kinda having a feeling for that song.. Maybe because of its lyrics? Or maybe its tune. Then I realised it's so easy to play! I love the chorus part especially! Hmms.. But today only 5 of us turned up for the lesson.. Where you go Jonathan? No one to talk to me in lesson today lehs. Lolx.

Then I went Bedok to play pool with Katherine, Guo Hao, Benny.
Whoot! Guo Hao you're really GOD-LIKE. You really rock lars. I was totally thrashed by 6 balls. But that was partially due to the aching I'm suffering from yesterday's workout. Not fair! =x

Hahs. But today was feeling great while playing pool. Managed to get Benny to play for the first time also! Although everyone was rather 'cold' as we played, but I felt really good.. It was just.. so carefree. I hope everyday can be the same. =)

Hahas anyway started to talk to this friend like how much we used to talk to each other last time. Felt great too. =) But never imagined him to fall for you too. Hahas. You've got plenty of admirers eh? But if it was him you chose, i wouldnt have complained. But look at the type of person you've become? Maybe one day you'll be more mature.. And then. I hope you'll be able to see.. That I've been waiting for you. Right Here Waiting.

Reposed Saturday.
I'm outie..
Peace.

1 comment:

I-magz said...

Hmm, Your crush seems to be omnipresent.