Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Jealousy Woes

You always can't keep your words real..
The people around you.. makes me angry, frustrated, jealous, with intent zealous..
Everytime you give me a smile,
I chill down..
But then I think about it..
Jealousy woes..
Sentimental kills..

I think about it.
Fear is half of fury.
I'm not a coward.. I don't wanna fear anything..
I'm not like him..
Always scared of losing you..
I used to say I'm afraid of losing you, but that'll make me dependent.
Your words are reminiscent.
I'm alone. 'Cause you don't give a damn about my existence..
So why should I?









'Cause I love you.







You say you detest liars.
But what's gotten into you?
You can't teach what you preach.
Then lies after lies, one time after another, again and again, your lies sting me my heart..

You say you love talking to me.
You said I'll always be the first person that'll come to your mind when you're down, and when you need someone to confide in. Is that true? We can't get back to what we once were, and we can never ever talk like we once did in the past. All that nonsense has become a thing of the past..
I guess, I'm not important to you anyway.
You said you never knew your someone else would treasure you this much.
Now I'm telling you I treasure you more than anyone else..
Who would believe? Who would buy it?
I see through you, deep inside you want me to leave your life.
What friendship?
I hate this kind of friendship.

It's never been stabilised, this story you think it's fable-lised.
Your love make me paralysed, your empty promises analysed?
I've already paid my price to attempt to have you, where's my prize?
Please keep words precise, I've said 'I Love You' so many times
Beginner rhymer, beginner lover, just another love player,
Words, held dormant, like arrows ready to fire, those dire news
Never knew someone as special as you, you've got someone else, don't you?
I love you, it's true, then you bemuse, I'ma confused with emotions all fused
Your movements, love, touch, can't preview, it's too hard to review
Goodbye, goodluck, maybe you're happy.. Maybe one day I'll pull it through..

Stay happy and strong.
And so will I.

No comments: