Saturday, February 17, 2007

Ghostrider

Went back to school today, despite being sick.
Went to have breakfast with my dad, before picking up Gabriel at Tanah Merah mrt and proceeding to school after that.

We reached school at around 9.50. then took some photos. The guard kept staring at us, and made us sign the visitors thing. Lol. What for. We called Mr Toh to come and save us! haha. He was actually late for lesson but he still came to our 'rescue'. Lol. Then he rushed off immediately after that.

First person we saw - Ms Woon. She saw Gab and hit him hard on the arm. Lol. Kept complaining about gab's grades. And reprimanded him for not dropping the subject. She kept saying that she knew gab couldn't cope with it. Then some tall, Indian student of hers came to see her. She got distracted and then Gab and I rushed off to the canteen to get a drink. Gab tried to avoid Eddie Tan, but couldn't. We wished him Happy New Year, chatted a while and moved on to find KC Tan at staff room. In the end he wasn't there, but we met Mr Sara. Wei Choy called me, wanted to find us at staff room, but went to hiding after seeing Mr Sara. For what. Lol.

So we headed for the hall to catch the performance. It wasn't that nice though. Shit la. Wasted my time. Shoulda went for school today. Lol. Only thing I got from going back was the yellow piece of paper to join the alumni.. Not many people went back school though.

But the main thing was I helped a friend sort out some differences.

Sam Tang called me and told me that they reached TM already. They were gonna have their lunch first. Gab and I rushed to board bus 10 and reached TM at around 12. Sam Lee, Yu Ren and Sam Tang were there already. Jun Wei was still on his way there. So we went to buy the tickets first. We walked past Pastamania, and samuel tang reminded me that samuel wee works there. Went in to say 'hi' to him. My sister was there and she kept calling me. But I didn't realise. In the end she called me when I left Pastamania. Ran all the way back just to see her! haha! =)

Not long after Jun Wei arrived and he, together with Gab and I, went to eat while the other 3 went to play arcade. Lol. We crapped our way through and I didn't know Jun Wei turned GAY! Haha. So lame.

We met up afterwards, and after stoning for a while, we agreed to split up. Tang and I went to buy drink while the rest went toilet. Save time. Actually we only had 10 mins left. But Tang wasn't concerned at all. Still took his time to stroll down to the basement NTUC. Ask him hurry up he kept replying 'aiya still have time'. Really relaxed leh he. Lol.

Catched movie. Had quite a few hilarious parts if you think more to what's on the surface. Lol. Parts like 'look into my eyes!' and 'forget your friends, family, love - you're mine'. Those who nv watch won't understand la. Lol.

The movie's quite nice - although frankly speaking the storyline wasn't clear - the story moved on too quickly, and the good guy won too easily. Not really thrilling. Kinda anti-climax especially towards the end. Rating: 7/10. Next movie to watch: EPIC MOVIE. Looks crappy enough. lol.

Jun Wei kept asking us to go play pool, but after much dileberation and time wasting, it didn't work out. Went back home instead.

Helped tidy up the place to prepare for CNY.

No comments: