Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This is lame.

School was, as usual, the same.

First, we had P.E. in the morning. We played handball. I felt I played pretty well until I twisted my ankle.. Kinda pain now, but could still walk a bit.. Hopefully it won't be as painful tmr. Lol. Li Yun was making fun of me saying I shouldn't cross the dotted line. But well, am i supposed to focus on the game or the space where I'm standing on? lol. nvm la.. the rules are so troublesome for me to follow. lol.

After P.E. we had Chemistry lecture immediately. I sat beside Hazel and Mark. Chit-chatted for a while and was smsing throughout the whole lesson. In the end I didn't get what the lesson was about. Man. It's all pat's fault la. Keep askin' me about guitar lesson. lol. Still say I stone somemore. lol.

Following that was 1.5 hours of break. I can't really rmbr what I did though, but I was hanging around with O.G. people discussing about the Angel and Mortal thing. Then I decided to go S.C. there to find my classmates. They were playing carom. This is so lame. I'd rather go to work.. Perhaps working would be more productive. Sounds so hip too.

Then we went for maths lecture which was conducted by Ms. Chan. Attitude problem man. Dunno what's wrong with her. Kept shouting.
"If you don't shut up I'll ask you all to come and sit at the chairs right in front of me!"
"We're gonna spend ur C.T. funds on buying masking tapes to tape ur mouth!"
Yea yea. W/e.
Some people were laughing for no reason. This is lame.

1 p.m. Time for G.P. tutorial. But Mr Pang had to leave at 1.30 for some course. He's always going for some course. Went through arguments and explanation. That's about it I guess. Then we discussed about several issues, like "The implementation of I.R. should be abolised". But it was Tejas doing all the work. Well. I dunno. Lucas, Chong Yi, Zhi Li, Sean, Seng Yang were doing the debate on "pms should be encouraged'. And they made a fool out of it. If it were me I would do the same. They had a nice approach though.
"Promotes new industries, practice for newbies, to have better life"
This is lame.

Break again. I went cafe to find O.G. people. Then had a chat with Yu Chuan.. Then I was wonderin' if I should go guitar. I went to get my guitar and crapped with the seniors for a while.. He actually didn't stop me from pon-ning the session. Lol. So I decided to leave school anyway. And walked to the MRT station with YC. Bought bubble tea on the way. The bubble tea outside school is not bad actually. Not too sweet and just nice. =)

Suddenly we talked about online games and he talked about the various games he played when he was in Sec. 2 (GB) and Sec. 3 (MU). Lol. Life is about games? I haven't really settled down and played a game properly for a long, Long, LOng, LONg, LONG time.

So we decided to relive the moment. We went back home straight and played this entirely lame game. But I kinda enjoyed it though. For no reason. Haha.. YC thanks for accompanying me ya. Thx. =)

Suddenly I feel like talking about Miss Lam. But well, I'll pen it down one day. That's all for now. =)

My day summed up with three words:
LAME,

but nice.

No comments: