Sunday, February 11, 2007

Why am I even doing all these

Went to the market with my mum in the morning. Rented some magazines and books before buying lunch for my siblings.

After that my mum's friend called for us to go wash spa. So i went back home, changed and went out with her there. My first time, and the feeling was really nice. Feel more refreshed now. lol.

After that I went to 羅志祥's autograph session with her to get my sister's album autographed. Hell lot of people. Waited for 5 exhausting hours standing! I don't even know why I am even doing these kinda things.

Waiting for things that I know it won't happen at all..

Maybe it's just faith that keeps me going.. Maybe.

Faith.

Faith certainly tells us what the senses do not, but not the contrary of what they see; it is above, not against them. - Blaise Pascal.

No comments: