Sunday, February 25, 2007

Operation: Yu Chuan

NEW YEAR'S DAY 3 (20 Feb)
That morning. yea. I went Yu Chuan's house with his friend, Jing Nan, Rui Zhe, Mandy, Wai Sum, Ryanna, Ka Ling.

Actually Yu Chuan's house is quite small, but it's just nice for a family of 4 to stay in. Quite comfy too. =) The only thing that lacked was games! We played poker cards throughout the whole visit, plus some t.v. watching.

Hmm.. I shall not elaborate on the details, but the things each person did. Roughly.

Yu Chuan kept asking me to teach him guitar, which he successfully learnt the front part of<< 愛我別走>>.. Haha. Aiya it'll take time la. Slowly man.

Jing Nan crapped her way through, but the good thing was that she participated everything we played. haha.

Wai Sum, Ryanna, Ka Ling were relatively quiet.

Mandy did join in too, though she got sleepy after that and dozed off for a while.

Karoake session - in his room! Lol.

Yu Chuan's best friend, Benedict was supposed to come, but he didn't. Maybe he went in the evening, which by the time I had left. Was called up to watch Norbit but didn't - I had already made my promise.

Conclusion: The food was ok - thanks yc! And I love the big love-letter cookies your house had. And his brother is cute - and quite serious. Lol. I watched with him Discovery Channel! Then he kept blabbering about the sleepwalking show! haha.

Went jm's house after that with yewf, and we did something that was meaningful in our perspective. It's all up to you to decide whether we did the right thing though. But thanks to your mum too, the mini 'steamboat' was nice.

Rushed off back home, 'cause I have school the following day. But still was scolded after I reached home at 11am. Assignments still undone. Song for tmr's test still not practiced. =/

No comments: